Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trying something new :)

I hope you enjoy :)

I was driving home in traffic today thinking to myself, and talking to myself, sometimes even out loud (don't act like you've never done it), and for once I was productively using the time and came to some conclusions. First, I shot down my own idea of making YouTube videos. Not just because they'll end up hours long because I talk so much, but because I don't think I am prepared to jump into that pool of thought. Therefor, I'll stick to writing. Which brings us to number 2! Yes, I'm aware this probably already exists, but I thought to myself, why not infuse the concepts used on YouTube into my already existing blog? Light bulb! Stay with me people, number three then had to be compiling an organized plan of action as to how I was going to conduct this genius thought and make it happen. That part didn't get fully developed to say the least, but I do know where I want to go with this, so we shall see what happens!

My first ever blog haul!
A haul, for those who don't know, is usually in the form of a video where someone shows, and explains, all the things they may have recently purchased. Over the last few days I purchased some items that I thought would be cool to share :)

1. The first thing I came across was this awesome bow ring from PacSun! At only $8.50 I couldn't resist! (And if you know me I LOVE bows!) It's already received many compliments!
Sorry for the bad lighting, I was driving!

2. These awesome shoes from MRKT, were a steal! I really wanted this style of shoe so badly, and after an hour of searching at DSW they were waiting for right there in the sale section at 30% off :) Not to mention they are crazy comfortable, always a plus!
Bad picture off internet via cell, they're in my car currently :) yes I'm being that lazy.

4. This one would be my new book! I previously talked out it in my last post, and will do a full review soon! It is amazing, a must read!

5. Graduation for a lucky few is this Friday, and although I have a few dresses that would be appropriate and easy to choose from, why not use the excuse to get a new one :) This one is from Lauren Conrad's line for KOHLS, LC. It's the perfect blend of visual appeal, function, and comfort for the event!

6. Lastly, I really wanted a side bag (you know the ones that are really popular right now) just bigger than the one I currently own from Target, and I just couldn't find one I really liked. So, while I was wondering around KOHLS I found this little nugget of heaven hiding! And yes, it was even on sale!
(Bad lighting)

So those were all of my major purchases lately, and I'm really excited to use them all! Breaking in the shoes has begun, and I already picked out jewelry for the dress on Friday! Needless to say I am currently content with my spending addiction at the moment, the first step is admitting you have a problem :)

Before I go I really wanted to share my favorite staple piece of the month!

This crochet vest from Lauren Conrad via KOHLS is amazing! My friend Lyss had bought it and I borrowed it so much I just went out and bought her one so I could keep mine :) It helps dress up or down any outfit, is light weight and easy to wear! It's instantly become a staple in my Spring/Summer wardrobe!

Well I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope to do some more things such as reviews, how to's, tutorials, and much, much more! Feel free to leave me any comments and/or suggestions on facebook!

Thank you so much for reading, and I'll write you soon!

xoxo,
tk :)





No comments:

Post a Comment