Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The purest beauty...

... is within yourself.

Hi all :) This week is crazyy. Tomorrow is Lindsey's Senior Show and I wouldn't miss it for the world, so proud of her and everything she has accomplished. For those of you who don't know Linds this would be her...
She is amazing, and has made a huge impact on my life :)

Thursday is my last night of freedom, due to the fact that Friday is surgery. Then hopefully my weekend is full of visitors :) I don't have much to say other then right now my life is, well, a mess. I'm not sure where I am going, what He has set up for me, or who will be in my life. People tend to come and go in my life, I guess that's why I am afraid to fully invest myself in anyone. I will do anything for anyone, I love knowing that something I did, sometimes so small, can put a smile on someone's face. Beauty is so much more then looks, it  comes from your soul. I love this world we live in and I feel like we don't appreciate it, just as we don't appreciate each other. So take a minute and look at some of the beauty you might over look everyday...
(so freaking adorable, I hope I have that one day)
(love lightning)

All pictures credited to National Geographic :)

These are just a few of the pictures I've collected to inspire me everyday, I hope they gave you a little inspiration :)

Smile :) & Inspire someone.



















No comments:

Post a Comment