Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For the heart,

... is an organ of fire.

Good evening everyone! Today has been a roller coaster of emotions. Have you ever had one of those days where everything just hits you, and you're not quite sure why? Well, that was today. I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh and be hyper, I just simply didn't have the emotional capacity to do any of the above. I decided after feeling horribly sick, to take the day off, and actually rest. After being visited by two of my best friends, and resting, I felt better already. But a lot was, and is, on my mind. When Alex came over we talked a lot, as usual; but not the usual was being discussed. Instead of dumb gossip we really talked about life, feelings, and where we were headed. This conversation is what sparked my new series, which I am so excited about! 
I really want to showcase the unique, amazing plethora of people that are in my life. The people I am privileged to have in my life are going in so many different directions that it is almost crazy difficult to keep up! Over the next few weeks I will begin interviewing a wide variety of my friends, peers, teachers, and most of all the people that I truly look up to. Until then I really am just trying to focus on where I want to be, and how I will get there. I know my plan and no, I'm not telling you just yet! So please keep your eyes out for the interviews to come, any title ideas for the series?! Let me know!

Here are some pictures I've found some inspiration from recently, take a look :)


Please keep Joplin, Missouri in your prayers, they need us.

Inspire someone tomorrow :)
xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment