Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beauty is..

... whatever you make it :)

Hi guys :) So today's post is something that's really been on my mind a lot lately. Everyone keeps asking me what my type is when it comes to guys, and truth is I have no bloody clue! There are days when I'd totally be down for a preppy, Ralph Lauren sporting, polo playing lad. Other days I want a tattooed, guitar playing, sexy car driving stud. I honestly have no freakin' idea. Then I realized this is how everything in my life is, undecided. Then after noticing this ever increasing trend of inability to make a choice and stick with it in my everyday, I thought to myself, why do we need to choose? Why do I need to be a certain way? Reality is, I don't; there isn't some little box I need to put myself in and stamp a label to. Something about this was so liberating. Here I was 20 years old seeing different people and altering myself to fit little bit of themselves. The only good that came out of this was by trying different things, I created something for me. One day I might wanna rock a scarf and pretend I'm Johnny Depp from Pirates, another day I might wanna be really classic and rock a 1940s hairstyle. Some days I wanna hide my tattoos, and some day I purposefully wear no jewelry so you see them. No one is ever going to be completely happy with you, that is life, but knowing that I am me and no matter what I will always have that. Opinions are opinions, you can't live your life for other people, and I think I finally learned that :)

This week Melissa Jaqua and Abe Barron came to my school, look them up they are amazing! Abe cut my hair and it literally changed me. I feel free, and ready to take on anything :)
Love them!

Today I want to celebrate the different styles people have, what makes them unique :) Take a look...
(my work)
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

Being in an industry where fashion, style, and how you present yourself, is an important element it becomes hard to make sure you're doing things because it's what you want, and what you feel in your heart. I know what I want, and I know how to bet there, and I'm ready :)

Inspiration is the key :)











No comments:

Post a Comment