Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm destined...

... for greatness.

This weekend was just short of crazy. Saturday I was lucky enough to be a part of some lovely young ladies prom preparations. First was Kelsey :)
(Isn't her dress to die for?)
Kelsey's hair was simple yet elegant, just like her. This dress was so amazing that she didn't need crazy hair or jewelry, not that she needs it anyway. We just curled her hair with a wand and pinned it up, and she looked gorgeous! I hope she had an amazing night, and I can't wait to do her hair for graduation :)
Ps. Ms. Linda made a kick ass lunch :) Thanks Ms. Linda!!

After purchasing a Full Throttle I was ready for my next four gorgeous ladies :) Morgan, who's hair I recently took from a dark, dark brown to a nice overall lighter tone with a full high light, was next on my list. A low and elegant side bun, easy but so much fun with her long hair. I prepped by curling with my CHI Orbit. Slightly messy, but still contained to it's shape and pinned to with stand the evenings festivities, she was ready to go!
(She looked gorgeous!)

Satisfied with her hair Morgan was out and Nicole was up! Nicole, having shorter, shoulder length hair, I slightly curled and pinned over to the side and personalized with three flowers :)
(No idea what she's doing here, as usual :)

For the home stretch I helped Brooke and gave her hair, which HATES to do anything related to a curl, some "bend". Her hair is gorgeous on it's own anyways :) And as for Bethany, I just added some gold and deep plum to her eyes to help play up her make up. 
(And of course you can't even see Brooke's hair, to see look below)

The day was long, the girls were a riot, and the finished product was amazing :)

I learned a lot Saturday. I learned that if I put my mind to it I can get anything done, that I'm good at what I do, and oddly enough I like working on a tight time schedule, and knowing things need to be done at a certain time. Not only did I do two color corrections this week, with the help of my mom of course, but I helped 5 girls get ready for prom. And if you don't remember prom is quite possibly the biggest event in their lives thus far. I'm scared for their weddings :( 

I might not know where I want to go, but I know I'm doing the right thing :) Thank you ladies for allowing me to be a part of your big day and night, I hope you all had as much fun as I did! You're all so beautiful, I had only the best to work with :)

Sending love and inspiration your way :) xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment