Friday, January 6, 2012

BLOGyear: days five & six

hello :)

     So this week has increasingly gotten worse with the sickness. I am not trying to complain I just feel like, well, shit. Any who, last night I passed out because I had to be at work really early this morning, and now I am going to go pass out again. NyQuil is my friend :)

Yesterday I was going to find a funny quote I found on Pinterest; it's funny to me because, I am now going to use it as a mean form of motivation.
{so true, however, they may not be sick, so ha!}

And today didn't really consist of anything that interesting. I will probably continue to sulk in the fact that I don't have a date to the Christmas party, but relish in the thought of how amazing my shoes are :)

Fact: boys suck, and shoes don't talk back :)

Speaking of awesome shoes, I was re-connected with an old website I used to go on a lot nastygal
and it's really ahhmazinggg!
Enjoy.

I guess it's that time to call it a night, as I have continued to act like a 80 year old woman and be ever so increasingly lame. Whatcha gonna do? 

On a slightly inappropriate note, this made me smile...

on that note, goodnight :)
tk.


No comments:

Post a Comment