Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BLOGyear: Day three

pinterest, just might be the theme of my evening.
if you haven't checked it out, take a looksyyy.
Pinterest is insanely addicting, just warning everyone :)

I have been doing a lot of looking around online for different things to incorporate into the blog as the year goes on, and have spent hours on this website searching just about anything. good ideas to come :)


Today I decided to make a conscious effort to live by this statement, 'new year, new attitude'. Believe me one day at a time is enough to tackle. Taking a step back and thinking about things before I say them, making sure my attitude towards people is positive even if it's challenging. Not exactly fun, but something I can challenge myself with everyday. I'll, uh, let you know how well it goes.

On a different note, today I want to do something that I will hopefully do pretty often, which is 5-10 pictures of things that are inspiring me right now. They may have no relevance to my life, or even yours, but hey, maybe they'll make you smile :)

my new shoes from Urban, for the Christmas party & 21st
this hair is freakin' badass, attempting tomorrow 
(we all know I wanna shave the side, one day, people, one dayyyy!)
the endless number of places I want to travel too
powerful, inspirational women; Jackie O, DVF
empire state of mind; where I will be spending my 21st, can't wait!

...and this is what I'm listening to tonight :)

see you tomorrow :)
tk.





No comments:

Post a Comment