Sunday, January 8, 2012

BLOGyear: day eight

I love Sundays.

Sunday is the one day a week where I know that at some point in the day I will be able to do nothing. 
And, doing nothing is sometimes the best :)

     Last night I brought some homemade chocolate chip cookies to bring with me to babysit, and they were a hit. I only made half the batter's worth of cookies because I was falling asleep, so today I finished up the batch! After I had let the cookies cool I decided to make homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. nom nom nom.

So after making cookies, I let them cool and gathered some of the ingredients...

Once I had everything together I started the assembling process!
{I suggest bigger cookies, these were a little small}

All you have to do is take a moderate size scoop for the cookie, and then firmly push down another cookie on top. I like to use mini chocolate chips around the perimeter but sprinkles work well too, and are really cute for kids!
Once everything is done you just wrap them in some wax paper, and let them re-harden in the freezer (one to two hours).

Happy Sunday, Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment