Sunday, January 1, 2012

BLOGyear: Day 1 :)

So I have decided to do something I'm calling BLOGyear.
 Everyday of 2012 I will post something; ranging from DIY crafts, to  silly little insights into my not-so-exciting life :) 

Day 1! 
Today is January 1st, and the beginning to an amazing year to come! I have been so blessed this past year. I  finished school, and began working at a top salon in Baltimore. I have to say I was a littleeeee intimidated by these ladies. They are all so strong, hilarious, inspirational, and truly amazing. And, they've been working together for years. So, here I am 20 years old, right out of school, and it was a little never-raking to say the least. I never doubted that one day I would feel as if I fit in, and now after working there for 4 months, I finally feel like I do :) These lades are some of the best people I know, and I can't wait to spend more time with them!

I have grown so much this past year, made some amazing friends, and put some things behind me that I have needed to move on from. I hope to share an exciting, amazing, and healthy year with everyone! 
So, here we go 2012, let's make this a year to remember!

Till tomorrow,
Dream big, aim high, and believe in yourself!

stay inspired.







No comments:

Post a Comment