Saturday, January 7, 2012

BLOGyear: day seven

So this is my first time ever posting from my phone seeing as I am babysitting. I have no idea how this going to look, so bare with me :)

I have had such an awesome night babysitting these three amazing little girls. They have the best names, Olivia, Charlotte, and Eloise :) we had a blast!

Now I'm just hanging out waiting for them to return from their night out and though I'd give this Blogger app a try.

Today I did a lot of talking about movies and things I want to see and I wanted to share this upcoming movie with you! It's called 'The Vow'.

It is such a chick flick but it looks really well done. I am really looking forward to seeing it, and bringing my own box of tissues! So here is the link to the trailer, I hope it works!
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=7JoXHO3ceUY

Well I guess we shall see if blogging from my phone is do-able!
Have a wonderful evening everyone! See you tomorrow :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment