Monday, January 2, 2012

BLOGyear: Day 2!

Well, hello :)

Today was jam packed with errands, lunch at Tark's (yumm), and lots of running around. We started the day by heading to Towson Town Center, dangerous I know, and I was able to get some things from my list! Mind you I did hold back from some purchases which will go on the wish list :)

So these are pretty silly, but I really enjoyed them. 
I am currently using one as a bookmark, and may give some away as little silly add-on gifts!
  ($5 from Francesca's Collections)


Now this, I actually needed. Well, kind of considering I lost my previous case in my car, still can't seem to find it. Apple didn't have much, and Nordstrom didn't really have the one I set out for, but they did have this one! I love Andy Warhol, and by do I love New York. 
($35 Nordstrom)

I also picked up a belated Christmas gift but I can't post it on here ;) 
Held back on continuing to grow my Deborah Lippmann nail polish collection although, I will most likely cave and go purchase 'Across the Universe' 
:)

I received this next item as a Christmas gift and was told to read it as soon as possible. So, taking a break from my current series, I decided I would begin BOTM: Book of the Month with this one :) Every month this year I want to read a new book; whether it be finishing The Instrumental Series (which is lovely), or something just for fun. And, I would like to share it with you!
Should be a good one, I guess we will find out :)

This year I want to make a checklist instead of a series of resolutions. I make lists all the time, and checking them off feels mighty nice :) 
#1 blog everyday of 2012

So day 2 is coming to an end, and I better get started on this book!
stay inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment