Friday, April 22, 2011

My life as I know it.

I truly wonder sometimes if God really does have some huge plan. I know that I'm supposed to trust Him no matter what, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes wonder. Right now I feel as though I am not living to my full potential, I feel like I can, and need to do more. I am nearing the last few months of school and slowly, very slowly, greeting my future. And by very slowly, I mean running, full speed, in the other direction. This, my friends, is not like me. I used to be fun, loving, carefree (to an extent) and so ready for whatever gets thrown my way. I still am all these things, but I feel as though something is holding me back. Recently I reconnected with someone I met in New York City; Devin is an amazing hair stylist, friend, and mentor. He truly wants to help me get where we are I am destined to go...
The big apple. Though I have never really understood that expression.

I want to be where I need to be for everything to fall into place, following? Maybe I'm just lost in myself, or maybe I'm not being honest with myself. But how am I ever going to know? Is there a sign, does something magically appear? No? Alright, fine but I can't stand not knowing! I am now in the honors program at school, aka Phase Two, and I have surgery in less then two weeks. I need to begin finding a fill in job so I can save up for New York, or where ever I go, and I need to make business cards, finish my portfolio, andddd work on finalizing my resume to the best of my ability. Did I mention I need/want this all to be done by the end of July? Oh, and stay late at school so I can bust my ass and be done by the end of July. Yeah, I bring it upon myself, but I think it's safe to say I'm a little bit stressed. Not to mention this weekend is Easter and we're heading to PA tomorrow. Finally get to see Alexa! 
My bestest cousin ever :)

When I get stressed, I make lists. To do lists, to be exact. So now that is what I am going to do. I also want to make cookies :) Have an amazing Easter weekend everyone, stay inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment