Monday, April 18, 2011

a few of my favorite things :)

It's been an eventful week and weekend, but there are a few things I want to share with you :) Lately I've been truly to figure out who I am. Big task right? You're tellin' me. Not only has to left me to make at least ten pros and cons lists, then make a five year plan, and then make a dream board for the five year plan. All to come to the same conclusion I came to before...I have absolutely no idea what I want. Then I sat down and started writing; just writing. About what you ask? Anything. Words, names, sounds, feelings, I even started drawing. And what was coming out was little bits and pieces of me. My fears, my dreams, my goals; they all are surrounded on what makes me happy, what makes me smile. Silly me could have figured it all out easier but I like to make things difficult for myself, you can ask anyone that knows me. I might not say the right thing all the time, I might not make everyone happy, but you know what I need to learn that if I'm not happy I can't make anyone else happy. I've been fighting against myself for so long that I've only been holding myself back. I might not make you all proud all the time but you should know I try really hard to. So here are some things that make me smile :)

Some of the boys from Invisible Children... they are absolutely amazing in every way possible. After learning about this insanely awesome organization I am seriously contemplating taking off some time in the fall and being a Roadie with them and help bring awareness :) Thank you for changing my life.

My new Lily Pulitzer glasses, I can finally see :)

Hayley Williams being on the cover of Cosmo :) She is amazing and her music is insane!

This awesome moo moo mug from Pier 1 Imports that I found today!

And the insane plethora of pillows they have :) 

One of my favorite 80s movies ever :)

Oh anddddd I learned how to drive a stick! I was quite proud of myself. Sadly I broke my phone it now looks like this...
:( not a happy camper!

Anyways that's all I got for now loves! I had some amazing conversations these past couple days that have really set me in the right direction, and this amazing weather made me so happy I hope it did the same for you! Stay true, stay you, and as always stay inspired! :) SMILE.

ps. Some days I think I'm a badass, today is one of those days :) hee hee.






No comments:

Post a Comment