Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Refuse to be forgotten.

So this picture (stolen from Lindsey's blog) is basically my life right now...

It really says a million words, at least to me. We all know that I tend to not be able to make up my mind, and I might have some difficulties sticking to what say I am going to do, BUT I'm writing this as a personal promise to myself, and anyone reading that I am going to...get ready...not care so much! Now, come on I know you are all shaking your heads but the fact of the matter is I don't have a choice. So many things are changing in my life and I need to be able to focused on me, and if you know me you know I suck at that :) Today I had a talk with a good friend and came to a conclusion that sometimes you have to walk away, and make it to the top, and then see who managed to stick with you the whole time. That statement scares the shit out of me. All I am certain of these days is that I love what I do, and I'm good at it. My dream for those lucky ones who don't know, is to do freelance non-union and union hair and make up, but I want to specialize mainly in fashion editorials and magazine ads such as beauty stories and fashion stories. Anna Wintour is my hero, alongside Kelly Cutrone, and just like them I wanna become something greater then myself in my industry. We shall see about that, for now I'll stick to perfecting things like this...

This is what I do to Lisa :) She likes to badass sometimes. 
I have always been too creative for my own good, and when I did do that whole college things for a year I was majoring in art, but found out school just isn't for me. I'm all over the place. One day I wanna join the peace corps and listen to Florence + the Machine, the next day I love Eminem and want to own my own tattoo shop in LA, granted I've never been to the West Coast, I hear it's lovely. I wanna go to New York City and see what I can do, but I'd be happy right here. Basically for now you're never going to what you're going to get with me, but why would you want it to be predictable? I wouldn't :)


No comments:

Post a Comment