Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Never loose faith.

Lately I've become obsessed with blogs and everything about them. I love blogging, I love reading blogs, and I love the sound of my fingers hitting the keys as new dreams become goals. Right now my current obsession is a blog by a young lady named Zoe Badley...
(love her!)

I might not be perfect, and nor are you, whoever you are reading this, but I constantly feel the pressure to be perfect. But what is perfect? Is it being what society now calls acceptable? Is it making everyone around you happy, even if that means turning away from your own happiness? Perfect is something different to everyone, but that feeling is always there under everything I do. It seems that nothing I do is ever right. I tend to speak before I think, it gets me in trouble. I'm sarcastic at the wrong times, no one gets my humor, and I sometimes don't give things my all. I talk way too much, but maybe I just want someone to listen. Maybe I just want someone to notice that I try so hard to just be happy half the time and sometimes, well it doesn't work out. I'll be the first to say that I might not always make the best decisions but I know what means a lot to me and I know I'm passionate about it. I love my friends like family and I love making people happy. I love writing, reading, fashion, shoes, make up, photography... the list goes on. But most of all I've come to realize I love being me :)
(photo by Lindsey Plevyak)

Lately, due to my surge in inspiration I've been pulling pictures from everywhere that have stopped me in my tracks or for some reason just spoken to me, and I'd like to share a few with you :)
(Caitlin Worthington)
(Caitlin Worthington)
(Zoe Badley)
(Lindsey Plevyak)
(Lindsey Plevyak)

 Silly things catch my attention like butterflies and shiny objects, but what touches you deeply even for a moment is what you should treasure. I might be a dreamer but at least I put it out there. I'm still learning, growing, and understanding. There isn't a handbook on life; so my thoughts might be pointless to others, but to me my thoughts are my dreams, my dreams are my goals, and my goals WILL become my reality. Till then tell someone you love them, and as always stay inspired :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment