Monday, March 28, 2011

A few new delicious additions...

Oh the joys of shopping. This past weekend the dreaded words that started it all were said, "let's go to Nordstrom Rack." And from there my friends, it was all down hill. Sunday we embarked on a search for new spring inspired pieces, all black of course; kill me. Although I've come to love black and it's faithfulness to make you look skinnier, it gets a bit drab. Therefor, I go to my most favorite things ever... drum roll please. ACCESSORIES! Yes, I already have too many rings, shoes, scarves, headbands, etc. but a girl can never have enough, right? The BP section in Nordstrom provided the perfect silk scarf and Nordstrom Rack provided some nice pieces from BCBG and Love on a Hanger, but the real treasures came from a little place a friend told me about this past week. Charming Charlie's is ah-mazinggg. Color coordinated perfectly, I was in heaven :) Already planned an amazing outfit for Wednesday and tomorrow is focused around this amazing scarf pictured below long with my new favorite shoes (that have a bow on them of course) and an adorable teal and gold watch. 
Love themmm!

Anyways, lately I've had things changing and rather quickly. I'm learning to do things for me and to take chances. I've grown rather obsessed with blogs and now have at least 7 new additions to my book marks bar on the MAC. My dreams are continuously growing, changing, and evolving and I'm totally okay with that. One day I might want to be one way and tomorrow another. That's the beauty of fashion and well life itself. No where does it say in the imaginary handbook for like that you have to be a certain way. So don't let society or hell even your friends tell you different. Right now I'm focusing on me and where I want to be in a few years and as of now that's a little place I like to call...
New York City :) 

Have you ever had so many ideas in your head you can't even sleep or sit still? That is me right now, I just want to write it all down before I forget! With this Phase Two Application hanging over my head and lots of ideas to get out I better get started. Till tomorrow, never let anyone tell you that you're not great because someone somewhere loves you... hell I love everyone! The old Tiff is back in action, stuck with a sinus infection, but back and ready to take over! Watch out world & remember... stay inspired :) hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment