Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm still here :)

Hello everyone! Today is kind of gross out, I'm not going to lie, it's very muggy and humid. Therefor, after my lovely court date this morning(only received one point!) I headed over to Barnes & Noble, my absolute favorite place, to take a nice relaxing mental day! This month has flown by and been rather packed full of events, can't say I am complaining. However, I absolutely can't wait till my New York trip on July 16th! The past couple weekends I have been making some purchases and I really want to share some of my favorite with all of you :)

One of my most important, and needed, purchases was a brush set from Sephora!
(the outside is a gorgeous silver, metallic packaging)
(the inside is a nice basic compiling of brushes you need for everyday use)

My next favorite purchases were an amazing liquid foundation frmm DiorSkin called Sculpt, and I am in love! Also I bought the powder foundation as well to set it!
(liquid)
(powder)

Clothing wise I picked up two pieces from Nordstrom, my second favorite place ever, and they fit perfectly into my everyday black and white attire.
Love this skirt; it has great flow to it and is comfortable! I wore it to New Jersey and back!
This shirt wasn't online so you'll have to forgive the lovely camera phone shot. The shirt is extremely comfortable as well, and the lace really makes it elegant at the same time!
Here we have one of my favorite shoe brands of all time, Vans. They are truly an outstanding shoe, and they will last you. Known for making an incredible skating shoe, Vans has really branched out with their lifestyle collections, as well making the brand wearable for even the non-skater! (From the Vans store.)

Lastly, I picked up this bracelet from Buckle. I have a bracelet already from Humanity, which is who makes this bracelet as well, and I love the message it sends out. People are always asking me what they say, and it just makes for an awesome conversation starter! This is one of the fancier, more elegant studded bracelets. It is connected by a magnetic clasp, and is a little more pricier then the others. However, I strongly suggest picking on up they go with everything and they really are awesome pieces to have!

I also this week went to New Jersey, as I kind of stated before, for a show called the What Inspires You Tour. It was a little taste of some of the best in Paul Mitchell, and it really was a wonderful refresher. They did some crazy things that I was able to see in Las Vegas when I went in February, and I just want to share a few photos with you!
Robert Cromeans!
:)

Alright, so this has been a long one I know. But I have been trying to sit down and get this together for what seems like forever! As soon as I post this I am going to start my new Fashion Focus piece where I will be pulling some people who's fashion I admire and picking their brain for where they get their style! So stay tuned :)

Stay Inspired everyone!
tk.

Oh! I almost forgot my new business cards came in, aren't they adorable!?














2 comments:

  1. okay I am OBSESSED with your blog it is SO CUTE and I want a humanity bracelet ahhhh!!!!! and i love your new clothes and i adore you!!!!

    ReplyDelete