Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fashion Focus: Celeste.

Good Morning! 
I am super excited to be starting my Fashion Focus section to the blog! I couldn't think of anyone better to kick of this awesome piece then Celeste! I go to school with Celeste at The Temple: A Paul Mitchell Partner School, and her fashion amazes me. I sat down with her the other day and we chatted about, well, what other then fashion.

I asked her a few questions I find really helpful to ask when you find someone's style that you really enjoy...

Where are most of your pieces from?
"Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, H&M, and thrift stores" were some of her top places. She doesn't feel the need to break the bank to create her own awesome style, which is something I don't think a lot of people realize. You can find some amazing pieces in the craziest places, and thrift stores really are an amazing place to look! If you've never been to a thrift store I highly suggest you check one out :)

What inspires your style?
Celeste didn't surprise me here either, her style is so spot on to what is in that when she said, "I spend a lot of time online, and looking in magazines to see what is hot and in". When you are going to put something together it really helps if you have someone, or something that inspires you, to go off of. Magazines were among the other things Celeste listed as ways she gets ideas, and becomes inspired to create the amazing looks that she does! What I love most about her style is that she still makes it her own. She looks for what she wants to achieve, but she doesn't fully just take that look she makes sure that she stays true to her personal style. Always make sure that you put your own little twist on things :)

Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Lucaya
Shoes: Gussini
Belt: H&M
Accessories: Forever 21

Celeste really is an awesome person to follow for fashion because, she's always coming to school in these kick ass outfits! I am truly thankful that she let me into her fashion world, and I look forward to breaking down some more pieces of hers for you guys! Stay tuned and look for more Fashion Focus pieces and more questions answered from this month's fashion bad-ass, Celeste!

Thank you all for reading & stay inspired!
tk.


No comments:

Post a Comment